Navien Navien NCB 28kW Combi Gas Boiler
|Boiler Model||Navien NCB 28kW Combi Gas Boiler|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||93%|
|Energy Band||A Rating|
|LPG model/Conversion kit||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||7 Years|
|Heating Output||25.6 kW|
|Wall Mounted or Floor Standing||Wall Mounted|
|DHW Flow Rate||11.5 l/min|
|ERP Rating||A Heat A Water|
|Hot Water Max Output||27.7 kW|
Navien NCB 28kw combi boiler review
The Navien NCB 28kw is able to be installed anywhere on your property thanks to its IPX5 rating and class-leading flue lengths. You have total flexibility in where you want to install the Navien NCB. The blue touchscreen control allows full control of overheating and hot water temperatures. The screen also provides details to the Navien service engineer about how efficient the unit is performing.
Why choose the NCB 28kw combi boiler?
Navien is known for their traditional brass and stainless steel constructions. This ensures reliability while ensuring high efficiency. All Navien heating units can use Natural Gas or LPG right out of the box. This means that you don’t have to worry about whether you live in London or the highlands of Scotland.
Navien NCB 28kw is “open therm” ready, which will allow you to immediately access the most recent control technology with minimal disruption.
The Navien NCB 28kw can be used in combination with other Navien products, boilers, water heaters, and mCHPs to meet small and medium-sized commercial needs.
Main features of the condensing Navien NCB 28 kw combi
- SEDBUK A is rated for high condensing efficiency, low pollutant emissions and low pollutant emissions
- Integrated primary and secondary stainless-steel heat exchangers protect against corrosion and erosion, ensuring a longer lifespan
- The entire modulation system optimizes the Heat/DHW output continuously
- Flexible installation options are possible with extended venting of up to 20M.
- A condensing mode can be enabled by an optional outdoor sensor, also known as a compensation sensor.
- The DHW supply function is quick and convenient, making it ideal for those who don’t have the time.
- Quick troubleshooting guide with error feedback and self-diagnosis
Easy to use Navien control panel
- The stylish touch-type control panel is visually appealing and easy to use.
- Reset, DHW only, Temperature Control are available
- The INFO button provides useful information about LPM, supply/return temperatures, and other pertinent topics.
- The ECO button is for water and energy savings.
How efficient if the NCB 28kw combi?
- The entire modulation system optimizes the Heat/DHW output continuously.
- The NCB-LSWE model offers a turn down ratio of 10.
- Adjusts the heating temperature in response to outside temperatures.
- It ensures indoor heat that is consistent regardless of outside weather conditions.
- Allows the boiler to operate in condensing mode, operating at its highest efficiency.
"The engineer Hasan arrived on time, was very polite & helpful. A pleasure to have him done our boiler service."
"The lads were great got a big job done in 2 days put new boiler in loft the lads were very efficient and managed to tackle a number of problems that they came across with the gas pipe and would definitely be using Yorkshire
bolilers again when I move also Andrew Firth the sales agent was great and then rest of the team I spoke to one the phone.
Mr and Mrs Dass"
"Swift tidy service and friendly engineer thankyou"
"Arrived within timescale given. Gary was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, thank you."
"Top lads cory and kieran very clean and tidy it's been a pleasure, very efficient with install of new boiler explained everything, very polite top job done lads, credit to themselves....thanks dave"
"Hasan was very polite knowledgeable and efficient. Telephoned to say when arriving and so helpful."
"First class boiler service. The engineer Gary was very polite, helpfully, and knowledgeable. Thank-you."
"Engineer was very pleasant and gave good advice."