Navien Navien NCB 24kW Combi Gas Boiler
|Boiler Model||Navien NCB 24kW Combi Gas Boiler|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||92%|
|Energy Band||A Rating|
|LPG model/Conversion kit||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||7 Years|
|Heating Output||21.4 kW|
|Wall Mounted or Floor Standing||Wall Mounted|
|DHW Flow Rate||13.8 l/min|
|ERP Rating||A Heat A Water|
|Hot Water Max Output||23.8 kW|
Navien NCB 24kw combi boiler review
The Navien NCB 24kw IPX5 rating and flue lengths are world-class. It can be placed almost anywhere on your property. The Navien NCB offers total flexibility when it comes to where it is placed.
The blue touchscreen control provides full control of heating/hot water temperatures. It will also provide details to Navien’s service engineer on how efficient the unit has been performing. Navien’s traditional brass and stainless steel construction is a sign of their reliability and high efficiency.
All Navien heating systems can be used with Natural Gas and LPG directly out of the package.
Navien NCB 24kw are “open-therm” ready. This will provide instant access to the most up-to-date control technology at a fraction of the cost. The Navien NCB does not have to be used alone. It can also be used with any combination boiler, water heater, or mCHP products to create the ideal solution for small to medium commercial requirements.
Why choose the Navien NCB 24kw combi boiler?
- SEDBUK A has a high rating for condensing efficiency (low pollutant emission)
- Integrated primary and second stainless steel heat exchangers are resistant to corrosion and erosion and provide a long-lasting service life.
- The whole modulation system continually optimizes Heat/DHW output
- Extended venting is possible up to 20M, which allows for flexible installation options
- Optional outdoor weather sensor (also known as compensation sensor), allows the boiler to operate in condensing modes.
- Fast DHW supply function makes it easy to avoid long waits
- The self-diagnosis and error feedback feature offer quick troubleshooting guidance
The NCb 24kw combi is easy to use
- A stylish touch-type control panel with a modern design adds visual appeal and makes it easy to use.
- RESET, DHW and Temperature control available
- The INFO button offers useful information such as LPM, supply/return water temperatures and so on.
- The ECO button allows for water and energy saving
How efficient is the NCB 24kw combi?
- The whole modulation system continually optimizes Heat/DHW output.
- NCB-LSWE model has a turn-down ratio of 10 to 1.
- Comfortable indoor temperatures with weather compensation sensor (optional)
- The heating temperature is adjusted to the outside temperature.
- You can be sure of precise indoor heat, regardless of the weather outside.
- This allows the boiler to operate at its maximum efficiency in condensing mode.
"The engineer Hasan arrived on time, was very polite & helpful. A pleasure to have him done our boiler service."
"The lads were great got a big job done in 2 days put new boiler in loft the lads were very efficient and managed to tackle a number of problems that they came across with the gas pipe and would definitely be using Yorkshire
bolilers again when I move also Andrew Firth the sales agent was great and then rest of the team I spoke to one the phone.
Mr and Mrs Dass"
"Swift tidy service and friendly engineer thankyou"
"Arrived within timescale given. Gary was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, thank you."
"Top lads cory and kieran very clean and tidy it's been a pleasure, very efficient with install of new boiler explained everything, very polite top job done lads, credit to themselves....thanks dave"
"Hasan was very polite knowledgeable and efficient. Telephoned to say when arriving and so helpful."
"First class boiler service. The engineer Gary was very polite, helpfully, and knowledgeable. Thank-you."
"Engineer was very pleasant and gave good advice."