Navien Navien NCB 40kW Combi Gas Boiler
|Boiler Model||Navien NCB 40kW Combi Gas Boiler|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||93%|
|Energy Band||A Rating|
|LPG model/Conversion kit||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||7 Years|
|Heating Output||33.2 kW|
|Wall Mounted or Floor Standing||Wall Mounted|
|DHW Flow Rate||16.9 l/min|
|ERP Rating||A Heat A Water|
|Hot Water Max Output||39.6 kW|
Navien NCB 40kw combi boiler review
The Navien NCB 40kw IPX5 rating is world-class, as are the flue lengths. It can be installed almost anywhere on your property. Navien NCB is flexible in its placement.
The blue touchscreen control allows for full control over heating and hot water temperatures. The touchscreen control will provide information to Navien’s service engineers about how efficient the unit was. The traditional brass and stainless-steel constructions of Navien are a testament to their reliability and high efficiency.
All Navien heating systems are compatible with Natural Gas or LPG straight from the box.
Navien NCB 40kw are “open-therm” ready. This will give you instant access to the latest control technology at a fraction the price. The Navien NCB can be used in conjunction with other products. You can use it with any combination boiler, water heater or mCHP product to provide the perfect solution for small- to medium commercial needs.
Why choose the Navien NCB 40kw combi boiler
- SEDBUK A has a high rating in terms of condensing efficiency (low pollution emission).
- The integrated primary and second stainless-steel heat exchangers provide long-lasting service and are resistant to erosion and corrosion.
- The entire modulation system continuously optimizes Heat/DHW output
- Extended venting up to 20M is possible, which makes it possible for flexible installation options
- Optional outdoor sensor (also known by compensation sensor) allows the boiler to operate under condensing mode.
- It is easy to avoid lengthy waits with the fast DHW supply function
- Quick troubleshooting assistance is provided by the error feedback and self-diagnosis feature
Navien NCB 40kw is simple to use
- The modern, stylish touch-type control panel has a contemporary design that adds visual appeal to the device and makes it easy for users.
- Reset, DHW, and Temperature control options available
- The INFO button provides useful information like LPM, supply/return water temperature and so forth.
- The ECO button can be used to save water and energy
How efficient is the Navien NCB 40kw combi?
- The entire modulation system continuously optimizes Heat/DHW output.
- The NCB-LSWE model has a 10:1 turn-down ratio
- Comfortable indoor temperatures (optional)
- The outside temperature is used to adjust the heating temperature.
- No matter what the weather outside, indoor heat can be guaranteed.
- This allows the boiler’s maximum efficiency to be achieved in condensing mode.
What is the cost of a Navien NCB 40kw Boiler
The Navien NCB40 combi boiler is priced at around PS800. The installation of the boiler by a Gas Safe registered heating technician is not included.
The Navien NCB COmbi can produce more than just 40kw. It also has Navien NCB 24kw combi and Navien NCB 35kW combination boilers. The cost of installation is between £700 and £1000. The cost to install a Navien NCB 40kw combi boiler varies depending on where you live, and the price of installation. To get the best price for a Navien NCB combi-boiler, you should ask several installers for a fixed price.
How can I determine if the Navien NCB 40kw Boiler suits my Home?
Combo or combination boilers don’t require additional components like tanks in the loft or hot water storage containers in the airing cabinet. They are great for small homes. They heat water from mains but can only handle one tap at a time. Navien NCB Combi comes in four sizes. This is the ideal choice for homes with just one bathroom.
When choosing a size or output boiler, you don’t want make a mistake. A Gas Safe registered engineer should visit your house to make a recommendation.
"The engineer Hasan arrived on time, was very polite & helpful. A pleasure to have him done our boiler service."
"The lads were great got a big job done in 2 days put new boiler in loft the lads were very efficient and managed to tackle a number of problems that they came across with the gas pipe and would definitely be using Yorkshire
bolilers again when I move also Andrew Firth the sales agent was great and then rest of the team I spoke to one the phone.
Mr and Mrs Dass"
"Swift tidy service and friendly engineer thankyou"
"Arrived within timescale given. Gary was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient, thank you."
"Top lads cory and kieran very clean and tidy it's been a pleasure, very efficient with install of new boiler explained everything, very polite top job done lads, credit to themselves....thanks dave"
"Hasan was very polite knowledgeable and efficient. Telephoned to say when arriving and so helpful."
"First class boiler service. The engineer Gary was very polite, helpfully, and knowledgeable. Thank-you."
"Engineer was very pleasant and gave good advice."