Thanks for your order. In order for us to be prepared for your installation we require some photographs as outlined below. These can be emailed to email@example.com or sent by WhatsApp to +447741663171
If you need help with this or have any questions please let us know. You do not need to detail the pictures, we will know what they are.
- Picture of your current boiler – One up close and then one from a standing back position showing the pipework where possible to the boiler
- Picture of any tanks – Where applicable (conventional system not combi boilers)
- Picture of where your boiler is plugged into the electricity socket (it is important that you have electricity at the property on the day of install)
- Picture of the boiler flue from the outside (this usually comes out of your wall or roof on the outside of your property)
- Picture of external drainage pipes
- Picture of your gas meter
- Picture of your water stop tap – please can you advise if the there are any problems with the water stop tap that you know if, as we need to isolate (stop) the water to the property on the day of the install
Once you have sent your pictures to us that is all we require. If there are any issues that we foresee from your pictures then we will give you a call to discuss.
Get your boiler covered for peace of mind
Finally, your new boiler will come with a warranty of up to 10 years. Many of our customers are unaware that this warranty only covers them for parts and labour that are the manufacturers fault.
If your boiler or central heating breaks down you may not be covered, similar to a car tyre going flat, this is not the manufacturers fault. Therefore we always firstly recommend that you get your boiler serviced every year so that it keeps your manufacturers warranty valid but also by having a boiler cover plan you can get 24/7 365 days a year cover for emergency breakdown.
Boiler Central provide a range of home and boiler cover plans that are market leading and will give you peace of mind that you are covered. To get boiler cover you can do this before your new boiler is installed, please visit our boiler cover page.
Thanks for your purchase, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.