Thank you for your order 🤗
In order for us to be prepared for your installation, we require some photographs as outlined below. These can be emailed to email@example.com
Please send us:
- Full name on your order – EG: Joe Bloggs
- Installation Postcode – EG: LE14 5TN
- The photographs required as listed below
IMPORTANT: Until we have received your pictures, we will not contact you to book in your installation date. Once you have sent in your pictures, we will then call you to book in your installation date.
If you need help with this or have any questions please let us know. You do not need to detail the pictures, we will know what they are.
- Picture of your current boiler – One up close and then one from standing back position showing the pipework where possible to the boiler
- Picture of any tanks – Where applicable (conventional system not combi boilers)
- Picture of where your boiler is plugged into the electricity socket (it is important that you have electricity at the property on the day of install)
- Picture of the boiler flue from the outside (this usually comes out of your wall or roof on the outside of your property)
- Picture of external drainage pipes
- Picture of your gas meter
- Picture of your water stop tap – please can you advise if the there are any problems with the water stop tap that you know if, as we need to isolate (stop) the water to the property on the day of the install
What happens after you have sent your pictures in?
Once we have looked over your images we will call you to confirm and book in your installation date.
If you have paid by card:
If you have paid by card, you will see a pre-authorisation on your bank statement. We will take payment on the day of installation or on the 6th day from your order date, whichever is sooner.
The pre-authorisation simply gives us the security to ensure you have the funds to pay once it’s installed.
If you have paid by finance and been accepted for finance:
If you have chosen to pay by boiler finance, you will have completed our online finance application and been approved for finance.
Once you are approved you need to check your emails for an email from the finance provider and sign the loan agreement. This then makes your finance active and we can proceed with your order.
If you have been ‘Referred’ then please await an email with your decision. This is nothing to worry about, sometimes our finance providers need to check the information you have entered and also every so often they do manual checks as procedure.
Either way you will get your finance approval and loan agreements to sign by email so it is important to act quickly to enable us to confirm your installation date. It is advised to still send us your pictures so we are ready to go once everything is approved and signed.
If you have any questions, the quickest way to contact us is by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we have 15 staff monitoring this email address.
Get your boiler covered for peace of mind
Finally, your new boiler replacement will come with a warranty of up to 12 years. You will receive a warranty certificate/s within 30 days of your installation.
Many of our customers are unaware that this warranty only covers them for parts and labour that are the manufacturer’s fault.
If your boiler or central heating breaks down you may not be covered, similar to a car tyre going flat, this is not the manufacturer’s fault.
Therefore we always firstly recommend that you get your boiler serviced every year so that it keeps your warranty valid but also by having a boiler cover plan you can get 24/7 365 days a year cover for an emergency breakdown.
Boiler Central provides a range of home and boiler cover plans that are market leading and will give you peace of mind that you are covered. To get boiler cover you can do this before your new boiler is installed, please visit our boiler cover page.
Thanks for your purchase, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call or email email@example.com