Thank you for your order 🤗
In order for us to be prepared for your installation, we require some photographs as outlined below. These can be emailed to email@example.com
Please send us:
- Full name on your order – EG: Joe Bloggs
- Installation Postcode – EG: LE14 5TN
- The photographs required as listed below
IMPORTANT: Until we have received your pictures, we will not contact you to book in your installation date. Once you have sent in your pictures, we will then call you to book in your installation date.
If you need help with this or have any questions please let us know. You do not need to detail the pictures, we will know what they are.
- Picture of your current boiler – One up close and then one from a standing back position showing the pipework where possible to the boiler
- Picture of any tanks – Where applicable (conventional system not combi boilers)
- Picture of where your boiler is plugged into the electricity socket (it is important that you have electricity at the property on the day of install)
- Picture of the boiler flue from the outside (this usually comes out of your wall or roof on the outside of your property)
- Picture of external drainage pipes
- Picture of your gas meter
- Picture of your water stop tap – please can you advise if there are any problems with the water stop tap that you know if, as we need to isolate (stop) the water to the property on the day of the install
Once you have sent your pictures to us, that is all we require and we will call you to book in your installation date and time.
Keeping your warranty valid
Did you know that you must get your boiler serviced every year to maintain the manufacturers warranty. You can never miss a service with our boiler service plan too for £8.99 per month. We will make sure your service is booked and completed every year.Get my service Plan
Get your boiler covered for peace of mind
If your boiler or central heating breaks down you may not be covered, similar to a car tyre going flat, this is not the manufacturer’s fault.Get Boiler Cover
Therefore we always firstly recommend that you get your boiler serviced every year so that it keeps your manufacturer’s warranty valid but also, by having a boiler cover plan you can get 24/7 365 days a year cover for emergency breakdowns.
Boiler Central provide a range of home and boiler cover plans that are market leading and will give you peace of mind that you are covered. To get boiler cover you can do this before your new boiler is installed, please visit our boiler cover page.
Thanks for your purchase, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.